Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Of Note


1) The movies Restless and Submarine
2) Persimmons and walnuts
3) Sweet potato greens soup with olive oil and feta
4) Layers of wool
5) Upcoming: Ali Shaw's The Man Who Rained and Linda Olsson's The Kindness of Your Nature
6) Sigur Ros new album in spring! 

7) Spending my first ballet class in 17 years with professional ballet dancers=unnerving
8) A day in the kitchen roasting chickpeas, butternut, apples, pumpkins and their seeds; baking pie, making pumpkin soup and avocado kale salad
9) The sweetness that is my work
10) H&M insanity
11) snow and more snow

5 comments:

shari said...

i like this list very much.

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

thanks shari!

Silvia said...

I like it, too.
Do you watch The IT Crowd? My favorite character from that show, Moss, made Submarine.
And I'm jealous that you're taking ballet! Professional dancers do sound intimidating, though...

shaunna said...

Finally introduced persimmons to the kids, only one taker but I love them, so delicious. I love ballet but not brave enough to take a class I stick with my dvds at home, enjoy..

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Thank you for this post, filled with small treasures.