Sunday, March 10, 2013

Inside My December Mind

Nepal and the pain of its  power spots
Silver and Gold--Sufjan Stevens new Christmas album
Twinkly lights in the dark of morning, the night
Sigur Roshttp://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/valtari/videos/daudalogn-henry/ tickets in my inbox
Rookie, giving teenage girls hope
Percolating airstream living dreams...still can't believe we own an airstream, will be living in one part-time next year, in the wilds of America
Still can't believe K only has 7 months of residency left. Thank God.
Hopefully, this is the last Christmas I'll spend alone, K working.
Why didn't I post this when I wrote it...?

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Jenn, I miss you! What is an airstream?

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

hi silvia! it's a kind of trailer. i bet you've seen one before--they're all silver. mine is from 1976 and keith and i are going to fix it up and live in it off and on soon! hope you're good and miss you too!