Sunday, July 20, 2008

Introducing...The Damp



No, it's not a superhreo. Yes, it is a creature of the night...Slithering around when least expected. The sun's shining, and then before you know it, The Damp creeps up and in.

Before the damp arrives I do things that seem to make sense like wash dirty clothes by hand, then hang them on my clothesline. And then comes a small downpur. And now they're really wet. And then comes this: actually, i'm referring to the picture at the top with the crazy clouds. And then my clothes are REALLY wet. And so I put them in th drier for 45 min. But then somehow, they're still wet. And then they're hanging in my tent--still wet. And then it rains and rains and rains for days. And I'm afraid The Damp will never leave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...keep posting your beautiful stories and photos from reteat... and ASIA!! can't wait to travel vicariously through you :)