Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Am Loving

1) Karma Chagme Rinpoche!
2) Manjushree Thapa--especially the book "Tilled Earth"--I haven't discovered such a wonderful writer in so long...(http://www.manjushreethapa.com/)
3) Hot lemon and honey, masala chai, and finger chips at Snowland.
4)Our two black dogs (yes Blake, I really said that!)--one is a he-dog, one is a she-dog--as they say here. They are sweet and sleep outside the temple door , never demand to be petted, and protect me from the creepy yellow town dog.
5)Curd--especially when made by Lakpa's uncle.
5)Sun
6)Trail mix with dried coconut
7)Knitted legwarmers from Bhouda
8)The Arya Tara Nuns (the girls in class five were so sweet on my last day...they gave me a little envelope they folded with a drawing of a smiling duck family that Nyima Sangmo had made--the other side wishing me to have a successful life...) Thanks to all you sweet anis for being so nice and sharing your dreams with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd been converted to an animal-tolerant individual after living here! My work is done :)
BCC