Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dreams of 4 Sweet Anis

My 5 Dreams

To fly in the sky
To be scientist
To go home
To play with tiger and lion
To be very tall

-Tsultrim Wangmo, 13


to visit japan
to go to a village to meet parents
i dreamed that snow covered the world
to play with a horse
to caught a rabbit

-Thubten Chokyi, 14

My Dreams

I want to live with my parents.
I want to become a helpful ani.
Last night I dreamed about my brother.
I won't see crying face on my loving sis-Tsekyi.
I like to be successful person.

-Nyima sangmo, 13

My dream was to learn buddhist books. And to teach others what I know about buddhists. Play with my friends. To help poor and disable people. All the people are happy with their life in the world. When i meet people like you always smile.

-Ngawang Dolkar, 16

No comments: