Sunday, May 10, 2009

I never believed it could happen.

I seriously never believed it when I heard people say that I'd get used to India, that someday I wouldn't even notice the trash, that I'd grow to love it....I don't know how it happened. It's like some crazy miracle or something...but it did. I miss India! More specifically, I miss Namdroling! But I've already said that....

However, a surefire way to distract yourself from missing India is to get an insane nanny job taking care of three kids under the ae of six for nine hrs a day with a 45 minute commute...

4 comments:

noelle said...

Jenn, I can understand that you miss Namdroling (because me too - parts of it. The temples, the chants, the little monks chanting at the lobdra - so cute! and believe it or not, rice and dhal). But do you miss India outside Namdroling?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you'll be a damn good mom with all this practice your getting...............lol~:0}
oxoxo
t

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

noelle--maybe not........but i'm not sure!!!! i do miss how all the girls wear strings of flowers in their hair...and...well, that there's always time for chai! thanks so much for the pics you guys sent me--and you didn't look gross in the ones i sent you!!

talia said...

Can't wait to see you. One more week & I'm coming to leomonville...oxoxo
tal