Sunday, May 3, 2009

I've Been

going to bed oh so early
waking at dawn
somehow coerced into eating ice cream every single day since i've been home!
delighted by my nephew. his smile. his questions.
cuddled by my tiniest ones, asked to stay forever.
reading a sub-par book bought at the last minute in bangalore
joyful about salad!

I'
ve
been
longing for Namdroling--
khorwa first thing in the morning
khorwa last thing at night
coconuts
Zangdopalri
Holiness' voice
Katma Kuchen
fresh little monks asking my name and giggling and carrying platefuls of food bigger than their heads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yOU ought to give me a call sometime. I'll call back, its free!I bet its weird being home!!
I really would love to visit. Give me a call when you have some free time. Love to chat!!!~:0}
oxoxoxo
tal
307 527 7063

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

tal, the number you left with my mom didn't work....so call me back. -j

Anonymous said...

HI there,
Have a great weekend!! Do lots o' fun stuff~:0}
miss you
oxoxo
tal