Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Feel Like It's Christmas Morning!

Fell asleep to snow falling, woke up to snow falling...I can't remember the last time I have been in such a storm as this--a blizzard, if you will! By 4:30 this morning, Baltimore already had 20 inches of snow! It's been snowing since 11:15 yesterday morning and not expected to stop until 8 tonight! Oh how I wish Keith were here to revel in this beauty with me...I love how Baltimore really makes snowy days into holidays! Driving home yesterday was like going through a ghost town...No cars on the road, no people walking about...I wonder if the main streeets are fine? Back here on this side street--it's snow snow snow. Each car just buried! I couldn't get out if I wanted (no shovel)! It is so unbelievably beautiful. Last night the backyard was lit and glowing as though it were daytime...It's almost snowy walk time (it's still 7:30 in the morning--girl woke me up, tromping around up there...)!

No comments: