Friday, October 7, 2011

Better


Well, I think I'm finally settling back in here--the melancholy has lifted--despite the mountains covered in snow, the forty degree weather, the gray skies. Library books never fail to cheer me. Today three were waiting for me...I'm especially excited to read Vendela Vida's, Let the Northern Lights Erase Your Name and Tove Jansson's Fair Play! Oh, and to watch another Susanne Bier movie tonight. Last night I rewatched After the Wedding, one of my all time favorite movies. How could I not love it: India, Sigur Ros soundtrack, amazing acting...Oh, and this blog!

2 comments:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

I hope you are enjoying those books. I watched the trailer for After the Wedding and it looks pretty intense. I'm intrigued.

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

thanks! it is intense--and so good!