Friday, May 16, 2008

Headache Cures and More Etsy


So, everytime I go to practise with Ralo Rinpoche's students in Virginia (as I mentioned in the previous post)--someone always has a new headache cure for me. I want to share them with you:
1) have someone burn a hole in your head

2) soak your feet in salty hot water before bed

3)ALWAYS make sure you dry your hair after washing it

4)drink boiled ginseng every morning

5)put thin lemon slices on your forehead when you have a headache


and last but not least

6)eat ten black raisins every day between the hours of 10-1


It's not that I don't appreciate their advice....


Okay, also, my friend Talia has just opened a shop on Etsy where she is selling her lovely jewelry. You can see it at http://www.justbeejb.etsy.com/. Oh, and the picture at the top is one of her necklaces!

No comments: