Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall, Again


While last week was wintery and snowy, it feels like fall again--although it's still gray. This week is supposed to be sunny--hurray! I'm about to make granola bars and butternut, potato, leek soup. Maybe this time I'll have winners...I've been procrastinating working on my own stories/poems and instead have been enjoying this blog. Also, at first my writing blog was open to anyone, then I started to feel a bit shy...so I only invited a few people. But now some time has passed since I last posted anything there--now I have some distance from those poems and am no longer feeling raw and shy. So I've opened the blog once again--if you care to check it out.

3 comments:

alexandria said...

Denise is such a wonderful writer, I too was glad when I discovered her blog. One of the reasons I started my blog was to get myself to write even if it's just a little at a time. I hope you are enjoying the process.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Sometimes it works that way, right? We just need a pause. Reading always inspires me to write. At one point, earlier in my blogging, I turned off all comments. It was what I needed to do. Eventually I turned them back on.

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

Thank you both so much for your comments! I really appreciate them! And I'm so happy to have discovered both of your blogs--so inspiring.