Saturday, October 16, 2010

Inexplicable


Lately, I've been feeling like I'm in the exact right place, at the exact right time, doing the exact right thing...I've been feeling this more and more each day since moving here to Salt Lake. It is unheard of. If someone had told me last year at this time that I'd be living here and feeling this way, I wouldn't have believed it. There's this joy that just keeps bubbling within. It really is the strangest thing, especially considering that one of my good friends nicknamed me "sourpuss" once upon a time...

I mentioned all this to Keith and he said that I should expect this feeling to soon go, that maybe I'm just feeling this way because I haven't been working! Well, we'll see, as I start work in four days...

However, it's not just that my mind is happy, but good things are happening in the outer world too. Recently I have received two wonderful, unexpected bits of news.

No comments: