Friday, August 20, 2010

White Bread Dipped in Tea

Keith says the title of this post should be: How Can I Make Money Doing This? But as you can see, I haven't taken his advice. Instead, this post is about how I have decided to try to ameliorate a bit of the schizophrenic nature of this blog by starting a new blog strictly for poems, and perhaps prose. I know that some of you--I won't name names--are not fans of poetry. And so this way you won't have to read it when you look here. Anyway, the blog is called White Bread Dipped in Tea--which undoubtedly, i am. For anyone interested, here's the link: http://whitebreaddippedintea.blogspot.com/ PS Drew, I just started reading Khenpo Ngakga's bio again in "Masters of Meditation and Miracles" and it is sick! For starters, on the third day of his life he assumed meditation posture and began chanting the Vajrakilaya mantra!

No comments: