Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy

1) As of the end of October I will be gainfully employed!
2) Sitting all cozy in our newly furnished front porch with the cool breeze on my shoulders, alpenglow on the mountains in the evening,  lights twinkling at night, blue blue sky midday
3) Kale about to go into the garden
4) The book Maud Martha
5) My sweet little country mice parents enjoying the great big world as they love Big Sur and make friends with strangers and get invited to their homes for lunch!
6) Today is not a vow day! Oh hooray for eating after noon and listening to music!
7) A book waiting for me in the hold section at the library
8) Lots of cooking and homemade lotion making plans in the works
9) Grape juice making plans with my dad when he gets here
10) And oh the picnics we will have!

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Jenn, congratulations on the job!! What will you be doing?

My reserve book came in at the library too, isn't it exciting? :]