Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh No!

this morning all i had to worry about was whether or not the roads would be good...but today while i was working and k was snowboarding, someone broke into our house!!! it is really creepy and scary! plus they stole our laptops and keith's work bag with his stethoscopse and wallet! oh, and our iphone chargers! they must have been disappointed we didnt have much to take. one thing im sad about though are the new poems i was working on that were on my desktop...and my photos. oh samsara.
ps also, the robbers clogged the toilet!!! what the heck!?!

9 comments:

paranoid android said...

Gosh! It's terrible! It's pity You lost Your photos and poems. Take care!

Noelle said...

Jenn, we feel bad for you, but we were also laughing about the clogged toilet! Maybe you should keep a dog...

Noelle said...

PS: Minh thinks one of your neighbors did it, to time it so well, and to have enough time to clog the toilet.

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

thanks guys! and noelle, thanks for making me
laugh (and minh)!

Silvia said...

I'm sorry, Jenn!

Kate Wyer said...

oh, jenn that is so so terrible to hear! i'm so sorry :(

ariadne said...

Hi dear jenn! Oh I have an email pending to you-- I am just seeing this now and am soooo sorry too! Yuck! thinking of you with much love!

Yulia said...

Just read this - oh my goodness, Jenny, I'm so sorry! I hope you and K are ok.... :( Weird karmic connections, eh? Sending you two lots of love.

Jenn/PaperPinwheel said...

thanks so much silvia, kate and ariane! and yulua, i know! i guess we had a karmic debt to pay!!!